All prices are in NZ Dollars & exclude GST.
We do not export outside NZ.
Goods Return Policy:
- Any goods received and have been damaged during transit must be notified to us by E-mail within 7 days after you received the goods.
- In the event that we have sent you wrong items , you will also need to notify us by E-mail within 3 days of receiving the goods.So we can replace or exchange for you. In case of the same item not available in stock,we will give similar or credit the amount.
- We will accept return of goods only if in original saleable condition and notification should be made within 7 days from delivery receipt. The products need to be returned to a sales rep before credit can be applied unless we accept the disposal of the item. (see Contact Us for our Office-product return address) and returned products should be received by us within 7 days from your receiving goods. If the returned products are considered not saleable, we may charge discounts up to 40% of item value.
- Normally, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase,So, please choose carefully.
- If the goods are faulty,we will meet our obligations under the CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT to provide a remedy.
- If goods are damaged when received please contact us before seven days with your invoice number so that we can create a credit.
- Cancellations are only allowed within the first 48 hours after the order is received.
- Must email us immediately so that the items are not picked.
- If the items have already been picked & packed by staff, cancellation will not be allowed - unless there is reasonable reason provided.
- Auckland -
- Charged around $5 to $15 depending on size and bulk
- Outside Auckland -
- Will be charged around 8% of the purchase price, but we will be absorbing a majority of the freight costs.
- * However, in some special cases that the order is too bulky or heavy to fit within our regular cases/cartons, we will contact you for special quotation.
- Disclaimer: Delivery Prices are subject to change without notice. We subsidise normal freight rates but increases are partially passed on to customers when they can no longer be sustained.